Clasado is a privately-owned Biotechnology company, headquartered in Reading. The Company holds a global leadership position in the research of gut mediated wellness solutions as well as a strong portfolio of global patent protected technologies. Clasado researches and develops the worlds mos0t advanced galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS) products. Its microbiome products provide solutions for food and healthcare companies across the global wellness market, marketing to consumers under the brand name Bimuno®.
We are looking for a Nutrition graduate who would like to gain industry experience at a leading International biotechnology company and enhance their knowledge of how nutrition science is applied in a commercial setting.
- Provide support to the Nutrition Manager by promoting the science behind prebiotics to healthcare professionals.
- Conduct literature reviews of nutritional science areas.
- Research and arrange schedules of visits to healthcare professionals.
- Represent Clasado at exhibitions.
- Input into a regular newsletter distributed to healthcare professionals.
Requirements for this role:
- A recent graduate in nutrition or biological sciences looking to pursue an industry career in nutrition.
- A team player willing to get involved with other areas of the business, as and when required.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously within a supportive environment.
- A confident individual willing to present to groups of HCPs.
- Willing to travel when required. Full driving license and access to a car would be an advantage.
- 12-month fixed term contract where on-the-job training will be provided.
- We offer a relaxed, friendly and flexible environment.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.
Please send all applications via email to Melanie Bulger at Melanie.Bulger@clasado.com